Rhodes Skate Park, 1555 W. Front Street, Boise, ID 83702 is located in west downtown near the Linen District.
Free parking will be available at Ann Morrison Park and at a lot located on the corner of Fairview and 25th street during the X Games Qualifier event on both Friday and Saturday. Free shuttles will be available about every 15 minutes to take fans to Rhodes Park in downtown Boise.
ADA Accessible spaces will be available in the Foerstel lot at 249 S. 16th Street near Rhodes Park on both Friday and Saturday. Those spots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and people planning to park in those spaces will need to have either accessible license plates or an accessible window or mirror placard.
There will not be any parking available at Rhodes Park during the X Games Park Qualifier.
Additional free parking will be available on Saturday, June 10 in the St. Luke’s lot at 688 Americana Boulevard and at the North West Bank Building located at 1750 Front Street. Again, both lots will be available on Saturday only. Fans can park in these lots and walk to Rhodes Skate Park to watch the X Games Park Qualifier.
Parking in downtown garages and surface parking lots is also encouraged. Fees may apply.
There will be plenty of bike parking between Front and Grove on 15th Street on Friday, June 9 and Saturday, June 10. Please note: bikes are not allowed on the shuttles for safety reasons.
Pick-up/Drop-off locations (Friday and Saturday)
- Ann Morrison Park (two locations: near Americana entrance, west side of park playground)
- If you’re planning to park at Ann Morrison Park and ride a free shuttle bus to Rhodes Park, please note that a section of Royal Boulevard has been closed due to flooding and traffic through Ann Morrison is not available at this time. Boise Parks and Recreation staff recommend entering Ann Morrison Park off Americana Boulevard to access event parking. Please obey all posted signs and stay out of flooded areas of the park.
- City owned Park & Ride lot at the corner of Fairview and 25th street
- Rhodes Park at the corner of 16th and Front streets
- Friday, June 9 shuttles will operate from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 10 shuttles will operate from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Shuttles will depart from pick-up locations approximately every 15 minutes
- Spectator Shuttles will be operated by Boise Parks & Recreation staff
- All Shuttles will be white or blue in color with City logos and identifying placards on passenger side doors
- Drivers will have appropriate licenses and certifications (i.e. CDL, High Profile Vehicle certified)
Shuttle Safety Rules
Shuttles Rules will be posted at each pick-up/drop-off location. Rules are as follows:
- Wait in an orderly line for the bus
- Let passengers exit before boarding the bus
- No standing while the bus is in motion
- No smoking
- No open food or beverages
- Keep bus aisle clear
- No bikes or strollers
- No pets
- Stand clear until the bus leaves and cross at the nearest crosswalk