If you live near Rhodes Skate Park in downtown Boise, please be aware that foot traffic in and around the park is expected to significantly increase throughout the duration of the event. There will also be detours around the park that may impact your routine travel around your home.
Boise police officers and security staff will be onsite to assist residents and make sure they have access to their homes and corresponding parking lots.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below.
Road closures for the Road to X Games Park Qualifier will begin Tuesday, June 12 in the evening and continue until Sunday, June 17 at approximately 6:30 p.m. (Click map to enlarge)
- S. 15th Street from W. River Street to W. Grove Street (officers will be in place to direct residential and business traffic)
- W. Grand Avenue at S. 14th Street (this closure will be manned for residential access)
- S. 16th Street at W. Grove Street to S. Americana Boulevard at W. River Street
- S. Americana will be closed at W. River Street (although officers will be letting some business traffic through)
- W. Front Street will be closed from S. 14th Street to S. 16th Street
- Traffic headed NW on W. Front Street will be detoured to W. Grove Street via S. 14th Street