Rhodes Skate Park, 1555 W. Front Street, Boise, ID 83702 is located in west downtown near the Linen District.
Rhodes Skate Park
There will not be any parking available at Rhodes Skate Park during the X Games Park Qualifier. (Click map to enlarge)
Parking will be available at Ann Morrison Park and at a lot located on the corner of Fairview and 25th street during the X Games Qualifier event on both Friday and Saturday, June 15 and 16. Shuttles will be available about every 15-20 minutes to take fans to Rhodes Park in downtown Boise.
ADA Accessible parking spaces will be available in the Foerstel lot at 249 S.16th street near Rhodes Skate Park on both Friday and Saturday. Those spots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and people planning to park in those spaces will need to have either accessible license plates or an accessible window or mirror placard. Access to the Foerstel lot from 16th street will be blocked off; please access the lot from Front Street, west of 16th street.
Additional parking will be available on Saturday, June 16 in the St. Luke’s parking lot at 688 Americana Boulevard and at the Northwest Bank Building located at 1750 Front Street. Again, both lots will be available on Saturday only.
There will be plenty of bike parking between Front and Grove on 16th street, (across from Fire Station 5) on Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16. Please note: bikes are not allowed on the shuttles for safety reasons.
Spectator Shuttle Plan
Pick-up/Drop-off locations (Friday and Saturday)
- Ann Morrison Park (two locations: near Americana entrance, west side of park playground)
- City owned Park & Ride lot at the corner of Fairview and 25th street
- On Front Street between 16th and 17th and Front street near Rhodes Skate Park
- Friday, June 15 shuttles will operate from 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16 shuttles will operate from 9:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Shuttles will depart from pick-up locations approximately every 15-20 minutes
- Spectator Shuttles will be operated by Boise Parks & Recreation staff
- All Shuttles will be white or blue in color with City logos and identifying placards on passenger side doors
- Drivers will have appropriate licenses and certifications (i.e. CDL, High Profile Vehicle certified)
Shuttle Safety Rules
Shuttles Rules will be posted at each pick-up/drop-off location. Rules are as follows:
- Wait in an orderly line for the bus
- Let passengers exit before boarding the bus
- No standing while the bus is in motion
- No smoking
- No open food or beverages
- Keep bus aisle clear
- No bikes or strollers
- No pets
- Stand clear until the bus leaves and cross at the nearest crosswalk
Road closures for the Road to X Games Park Qualifier will begin Tuesday, June 12 in the evening and continue until Sunday, June 17 at approximately 6:30 p.m. (Click map to enlarge)
- S. 15th Street from W. River Street to W. Grove Street (officers will be in place to direct residential and business traffic)
- W. Grand Avenue at S. 14th Street (this closure will be manned for residential access)
- S. 16th Street at W. Grove Street to S. Americana Boulevard at W. River Street
- S. Americana will be closed at W. River Street (although officers will be letting some business traffic through)
- W. Front Street will be closed from S. 14th Street to S. 16th Street
- Traffic headed NW on W. Front Street will be detoured to W. Grove Street via S. 14th Street